NOW IN KELOWNA - THE BIGGEST LATIN AMERICA CARNAVAL IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
The benefits of becoming an exhibitor
A Special edition in Okanagan Valley version of the festival will be held at City Park on Sep 1st & 2nd 2019 to promote and celebrate Latin American Arts, Food, and Culture.
THE BEST EXPOSURE IN 2 DAYS!
We want the growth of your business through two profitable, productive, fun, days and want you to get involved with the community, reach brand awareness, meet potential clients and business associates.
GREAT NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Latincouver acts as a bridge between BC’s growing Latin American community and other groups in the multicultural landscape of our cities.
Cultural events tend to promote knowledge, leisure and socialization and can stimulate the development of tourism in the city or region. For the local business it’s an ideal opportunity to spread their brand and get in touch with potential customer.
We work with the Best Media Coverage in the Okanagan Valley to promote and spread latin vibration!
SEP 1st to 2nd 2019
The biggest Latin festival in the Pacific Northwest, Carnaval del Sol, recreates the atmosphere of a vibrant city plaza in Latin America. The arts showcased during this event include live musical bands, Native Canadian and Latin American visual art, traditional folk dances from different countries, arts and crafts displays!
Carnaval del Sol is displayed by Plazas (Zones):
Indulge in various genres and styles of music as we bring the Latin Community to Kelowna!
Savour your way through our cultures and enjoy the vibrant dishes of this Plaza.
Come to explore this cultural Plaza where visual artists and handcraft exhibitors are invited to showcase their creativity!
We invite all the family members to enjoy different activities together
BEER & WINE PLAZA
Enjoy our Beer & Wine Plaza on a Latin style celebration.
CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
More information about non-profit rates please contact your sales representative (Limited amount of non-profit spots and must provide proof of non-profit
or registered charity number)
* The space ranges in price according to the size of the booth or the food truck and power/water required.
**If you are an independent artist that produce a wide variety of activities involving making things with one’s own hands, such as framing, floral, wall decor, face painting, accessories, etc. you can probably qualify for this category)
HOW TO APPLY
- Choose the best option for your business and register on Carnaval del Sol Kelowna website.
- Fill out your application form.
- If accepted, vendors will be sent a registration agreement which must be returned with full payment, certificate of insurance, damage deposit and all permits required.
A notice of acceptance will be emailed to successful applicants. (Please allow sufficient time for your application to be reviewed.)
Late payment will not be accepted and will result in disqualification.
- Spots will be assigned on a “first paid, first served” basis, and solely at the discretion of the Carnaval committee.
- Previous participation as a vendor does not ensure confirmation for 2019, but these candidates will be the first to be reviewed and considered for the festival.
- The Carnaval committee strives to feature a well-balanced selection of vendors and has the right to review and refuse any applicant.
DO YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us :
csolkelowna @ latincouver.ca